Training international: A global network of like-minded people
In workshops lasting three days each, designed by our international trainer network, we dug deep into the everyday life of the managers on site:
- How do I act correctly in a team?
- How do I involve my stakeholders?
- What are the megatrends in my industry and what does that mean for me as a buy?
- How can I be a professional customer for my suppliers?
- How do I contribute their innovations to the company?
- Where can I create concrete value in the process chain?
- Which key indicators in the corporation should I use as a guideline?
- Which creativity methods make sense?
- How do I manage a project or a continuous improvement process?
Together, we came the realization that it is possible to look beyond what is right in front of us, think in new ways, and to make improvements together with previously „competing“ departments.
Sustainable training with experts and practitioners
It was therefore important in this project that the participants‘ supervisors were always available during the seminars so that critical questions could be asked immediately and concrete agreements could be demanded.
The typical h&z approach was also decisive for the success of the events.
- Fun while learning,
- training as an inspiring experience, and
- mutual respect.
For this to work, we as consultants and service providers make sure that we bring experts and practitioners together, have good stories available, and also provide convincing examples from other industries.
For a successful, sustainable training, it is a good prerequisite if customer and trainer/consultant are a good match. After all, it also requires a fundamentally open and respectful attitude on the part of the customer to ensure that such a series of events is successful with middle management.