Digital applications: Implementation and first results (hand)
What finally counts is implementation with answers to concrete questions, a functional perspective, and fast and noticeable results in particular. Five critical success factors lead to noticeable results:
- A clear vision, consistent communication regarding the change, and a sense of urgency shared by everyone involved
- A growing team culture and breaking away from silo mentality through agile project methods, guarded by a high tolerance for error
- The example of managers who continuously live the change
- A specific awareness and proactive handling of resistance among employees
- Sustainably anchoring the change in the company culture
Since no company can afford to throw away an investment of this magnitude, it is important for us to support the implementation phase with our knowledge from previous projects and our functional expertise in operative areas. We stand by our client firms through their digital transformation. Only by combining brilliant ideas (head), the enthusiasm of employees and customers (heart), and continuous implementation support (hand) can a digital transformation be successful.