0–30 points: AGILE ALERT!
- Today it is very difficult to achieve sustained performance without agile routines.
- Companies with this score must act immediately: they should engage with agile methods so they can to ensure their future success.
30–60 points: Agile Beginner
- Companies that qualify as agile beginners should take a careful look at the agility drivers and benchmark their performance against the competition.
- This information can enable them to identify and address constraints, to become more agile and catch up to competitors.
60–90 points: Agile Adopter
- Agile adopters often don’t live up to their own expectations: Analyze how the company practices agility.
- For example, is scaling agile practices from a few teams to the whole organization achieving the desired effect?
90–120 points: Agile Front-Runner
- As agile front-runners, the aim must be to attract and maintain an environment for agile high-performers